HPS offers a selection of stainless steel tubing in fractional, metric, and Imperial sizes and in accordance with global specifications.
- Seamless stainless steel tubing—fractional, metric, and Imperial sizes
- Instrumentation grade
- Thermocouple-cleaned to meet the cleanliness requirements of ASTM A632-S3
- Optional: 3.1 Certificate EN 10.204 3.1B.
FITOK clamps are characterised by high resilience, tensile strength, abrasion and cold resistance. The design meets DIN standard and is suitable for tube or pipe applications. The clamps are vibration- and noise-proofed.
Thermowells & Bosses
- FITOK thermowells provide reliable heat-transmission performance under high temperature, high pressure, and corrosive conditions.
- Rugged mechanical construcion ensures resistance to distortion under sharp temperature fluctuation conditions.
- Straight, stepped, and tapered shank designs are available.
- Standard instrument connection is 1/2 NPT, other connections on request.
- Materials include 316 SS, 304 SS, 321 SS, F91, F92, 316H SS, carbon steel, brass, titanium, alloy C-276 and alloy 400/R-405.
- Maximum working pressure: 1500 psig (104 bar)
- Solid bar stock boss
- Variety of end connections
- Flushing rings are required for flange-mounted and sandwich type remote if the danger exists that the process conditions and the geometry of the connection could make the medium into deposits or blockages.
- The flushing ring is clamped between the process flange and the remote seal.
- Deposits can be flushed away from the diaphragm through the holes in the side, or the pressure volume can be vented.
- Different nominal sizes and forms permit adaptation to the respective process flange.
- Flange standards: ANSI B16.5, DIN 2526
- Marked with standard, model number, series number
- Maximum working temperature is 850°F (454°C).
- Maximum working pressure is 6000 psig (414 bar). Multiply the working pressure by the elevated temperature factors to get the working pressure at elevated temperature.
- To know the elevated temperature factor, please refer to the related information of FITOK 6 series Tube Fittings.
- Standard materials is 316 SS and 304 SS, other materials are available upon request.