SAW Safety-at-Work Training
The SAW-training (Safety at work) is aimed at customers who want to ensure that their systems are installed not only according to specifications but also efficiently, reliably and - most importantly - safely.
This practically oriented seminar is designed primarily for engineers and installers and will bring the participants closer to the working mode of our fittings and the correct installation in 5 steps:
We specially developed this training in order to eliminate cost-intensive leakage and/or safety-critical errors.
- Technical construction and features of the products and why they are important.
- The basic principle of our fittings and how they work.
- Tube selection and correct tube preparation.
- Typical installation problems, their causes and potential sources of error.
- Practical testing and installation of fittings.
Advantages of this training:
- We conduct these training seminars on your premises (meeting room and workshop/workbench with vice must be provided).
- This means you will incur no travel expenses.
- Your employees' absence times will also be shorter than if we train them on our premises.
- HPS supplies all materials and all necessary tools.
- If required the training can also take place at the HPS office.
- All participants will receive a certificate of qualification.